New Availability Incentive
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While the Terms & Conditions outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- How do I enter?
- Make a qualifying New Availability Incentive purchase between 3/31/23 – 12/31/23. Be sure to keep your invoice(s). Then, visit https://www.kdpincentive.com/ and follow the directions to upload an image of your invoice to the website within 60 days of purchase.
- What is the time frame for uploading my invoice from date of purchase?
- The product purchase date and timestamp must be within 3/31/23 – 12/31/23 of invoice upload for the purchases to be considered eligible. Reward claims must be submitted within 60 days of purchase, matching slide 4 of your Program Sell Deck.
- Will a credit card receipt be accepted as a purchase invoice?
- Sorry, unfortunately we cannot accept a credit card receipt as it will not have enough detail to verify that the reward requirements have been met.
- I received an email that said my invoice was rejected. What should I do?
- Follow the instructions within your emails to either make a new purchase or take a new photo of your invoice. Make sure that your invoice image is clear and shows the retailer, contains a valid product, purchase date and timestamp, the purchase price and invoice total and has not already been previously accepted.
- How many times can I enter the promotion?
- You may submit each unique invoice once throughout the life of the promotion.
- What are the prizes for this promotion?
- $100 Prepaid Card for one Dr Pepper Valve add
$200 Prepaid Card for any New Availability Incentive Fountain Valve add
Terms & Conditions that arrive with the prepaid card will apply. See the New Availability Incentive Terms & Conditions for complete details.
- Is there a limit to the number of rewards that I can earn?
- Each Operator may receive one (1) Offer per Fountain Valve for each eligible location (up to 10 eligible locations owned by the same Operator) with a maximum of $1,000.00 in Offers during the Program Period.
- For Fraud Prevention, what is the review process?
- Our security team reviews all suspicious invoices. Any fraudulent submissions or use of fictitious names, multiple addresses, or PO Boxes to obtain additional rewards or rebates will be disqualified and may violate federal or state laws.
- I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your updated information.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.